To strategically direct the consideration and settlement of claims, compensation events, variation, and disputes in all capital projects, return to service and refurbishment. To provide strategic, commercial guidance and support
- Capital contract development and management.
- Stakeholder management and governance.
- Establishing strategies in respect of management of claim, variations, compensation events and disputes.
- Management of resources.
- Strategic commercial guidance and management in negotiation and settlement.
- Risk identification in the management of contracts.
- Electricity utility business
- General management
- Encourage the right behaviour
- FIDIC/NEC suite contracts
- Promote open and transparent communication
- Strong decision making
- Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, professionalism
- Promote teamwork
Qualification & Experience:
- B Tech in Commerce/ Law/ Built Environment at NQF7 with 360 Credits
- 10 Years’ extensive experience in contract management with emphasis on the management of contracting strategies, claims, compensation, events, variations and disputes under international federation of consulting engineers (FIDIC) and new engineering contract (NEC) standard form contracts, and commercial negotiations of such contracts in creation of refurbishment of infrastructure.
- Extensive multi discipline contract and project management experience.
- B Degree in Commerce/ Law/ Built Environment at NQF7 with 360 Credits or a
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delmas, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A