Perform on site Welding Engineering consulting and coordination of relevant welding support services in the field of Power Generating Plant, for Eskom Generation.
- Perform Materials Technology Management
- Perform Welding Engineering
- Professional Responsibility
- Analytical skills
- Ability to motivate team members
- In-depth ASME code knowledge for welding, inspection, and practical application thereof.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Registered as International Welding Engineer (IWE) in line with International Institute of Welding document IAB-252r2-14.
- Technical expertise in the metallurgical and welding fields (fabrication and construction)
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Extensive welding engineering knowledge with respect to the power generation industry
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years Related Experience in Welded construction and the manufacturing of parts and components as required for nuclear application
- BSc Degree – Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent BTech degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A