To direct and manage the Treasury back-office (loan management, reporting and operations sections) in order, to achieve the objectives of the sections and as a member of the Treasury leadership to meet the overall Treasury key performance indicators.
- Direct and lead the preparation and timeous submission of the quarterly Treasury report and other Adhoc reporting requirements.
- Lead the development and implementation of Treasury settlements strategy to ensure secure and timely confirmation and settlement of all financial market instruments and foreign supplier payments in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Proactively manage disbursements to optimise business liquidity requirements, while meeting the requirements of lending documentation.
- Provide Strategic leadership and optimise performance of the overall activities of the Operations and Reporting Services Section.
- Direct and lead Eskom engagement with lenders as required in the maintenance of Eskom’s obligations under the loan documentation.
- Establish and continuously enhance loan management strategies and direct the implementation thereof.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Problem solving
- Managing talent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of related Information Technology
- Managerial skills
- Financial management
- Results orientation and learning orientation
- Strategic decision making
- Performance management
- Be customer focused with good customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Developing others and building effective team
- Planning and analytical
- International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Risk assessment
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 Years’ experience in Treasury Loan Management and Treasury Back Office Operations.
- Degree in Finance, plus a post graduate qualification / Legal degree at a NQF 8 level with 480 credits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A