Generate financial entries and invoices, resolve proration, tax and revenue accounting processing exceptions, process incentive/ORC, refund payments, reconcile control and clear nominals , audit documents , identify discrepancies, raise under collections, updation of Masters (General/Nominals) in Accounting System to facilitate seamless processing , accurate and timely accounting/reporting. Respond to disputes in a timely manner. Perform customer account reconciliation and escalate settlement delays.
- Initiate and participate in process improvements across GR & CS targeting efficiency and time savings by coordinating with IT and stakeholders. Be proficient in system and end to end processes to plan and devise most cost-effective solutions for implementation.
- To process revenue accounting transactions, clear exceptions, raise invoices, trigger accounting, conduct reconciliation, fare/refund audits, master updates, reviews and other processing functions as per approved ISO Standards and Procedures.
- Provide business support and department’s strategic/operational initiatives through providing MIS reports, KPIs and key information for monthly and quarterly review reports on time and by optimising use of available technology.
- To identify and evaluate discrepancies, resolve queries with the respective internal or external stakeholders and preclude inconsistent results accompanied by maintenance of detective and prevention controls. Improve customer experience through high-quality deliverables, effective issue resolution and structured communication.
- Manage receipting functions and take responsibility for associated receivable processes of receipting/allocation and GL nominal reconciliation of cash clearing nominals are completed on time by self and team.
- To assist the Supervisor or Officer in pre/post-closing accounting functions and ad-hoc assignments.
- Monitor Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO) on specific groups of customers as per business requirements to ensure these are maintained at an acceptable level. Escalate any areas where disputes or queries may be identified to management with recommendations for corrective action.
- Support internal and external customers by providing required information and answering queries.
- Continuously develop and manage relationships across Group business lines and with external customers and clients both personally and through the team. Review process improvement and initiate developments for better control of receivable.
- Ability to multitask
- Specific to Fare Revenue Protection, Passenger Flown, Refund and Revenue Master Management
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Working knowledge of advanced fares and Global Distribution Systems (GDS) would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of office automation software like Word, Excel and Power point.
- Knowledge of fares, ticketing (preferably with IATA qualification.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience : Finance & Insurance.Accounts 3+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Finance background preferred
Company: Emirates Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A