The purpose of the Digital Design Manager is to combine the management of a team of designers with hands on design of the digital experience across web and mobile for The Emirates Group. In this role you?ll be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design and visual skills to build world class digital experiences. The Digital Design Manager will create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and customer requirements and will work closely with product managers, software developers and user experience researchers.
- Advocate for our customers in a fast-paced, corporate climate.
- Get hands-on with designing user journeys and digital experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Build prototypes, wireframes and any other artifacts that contribute to the end to end digital product development process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth digital product development process.
- Manage and develop a team of designers, setting clear goals, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members for overall success. Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring top quality.
- Create a digital experience that is consistent with the Groups look and feel and be an advocate of the Digital design standards.
- Leverage insights, analytics and other information touch points to define the experience in a way that delight customers and adds value to the Group.
- Deliver digital designs on multiple platforms.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Get involved in defining digital product strategy for the different digital product portfolio.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as interactive prototypes
- A good understanding of web standards and accessibility standards.
- Proficient with user experience /interface design patterns process and standard UCD methodologies
- Data-driven design skills, knowledge, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of digital design experience for web and / or mobile in a consumer brand.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a people management role in a Design team.
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 5+ Years
Company: Emirates Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A