Generate financial entries and invoices, resolve proration, tax and revenue accounting processing exceptions, process incentive/ORC, refund payments, reconcile control and clear nominals , audit documents , identify discrepancies, raise under collections, updation of Masters (General/Nominals) in Accounting System to facilitate seamless processing , accurate and timely accounting/reporting. Respond to disputes in a timely manner. Perform customer account reconciliation and escalate settlement delays.
- To identify and evaluate discrepancies, resolve queries with the respective internal or external stakeholders and preclude inconsistent results accompanied by maintenance of detective and prevention controls. Improve customer experience through high-quality deliverables, effective issue resolution and structured communication.
- As part of Daily Sales Reports (DSR) checks for dnata Travel locations, review the documents and supports and record/log discrepancies to ensure onwards receipt of documents for further dispatch to customers and rectification of incorrect billing raised.
- Support internal and external customers by providing required information and answering queries.
- To assist the Supervisor or Officer in pre/post-closing accounting functions and ad-hoc assignments.
Ensure that all interface process are actioned in a timely manner and liaise with relevant IT/Business stakeholders to resolve repetitive and increased rejections. Ensure that errors are processed in a timely manner in Kelyah and all Integrity checks are completed before Accounts Reveivables (AR) closing. Perform AR monthly closing activity by completing all the relevant tasks on time and coordinate with the respective team for inward/outward flow of information.
- Billing process -raise financial documents as per the procedure and ensure accuracy and completeness of the process. This includes Super incentives, over riding commission and other accruals and provision entries.
- Revenue protection process – verify the billings raised as compared to the contracts and highlight/resolve discrepancies by collaborating with business lines.
- To process revenue accounting transactions, clear exceptions, raise invoices, trigger accounting, conduct reconciliation, fare/refund audits, master updates, reviews and other processing functions as per approved ISO Standards and Procedures.
- Good analytical and investigative skills Ability to multitask
- Specific to Fare Revenue Protection, Passenger Flown, Refund and Revenue Master Management Knowledge of fares, ticketing (preferably with IATA qualification.
- Working knowledge of office automation software like Word, Excel and Power point.
- Working knowledge of advanced fares and Global Distribution Systems (GDS) would be an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Degree in Finance background preferred
- Experience Finance & Insurance.Accounts : 3+ Years
Company: Emirates Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A