Ensure the product portfolio maximizes Dubai Experience sales through a clear understanding of customer needs, market dynamics, competitor activity and the brand positioning. The role holder is responsible for all stages of the product lifecycle from analysing data, creation, identification, validation, launch and evaluation.
- Review, collect and analyse data related to travel trends and sales to provide insights for future product development and marketing campaigns. Report, measure and make recommendations on all activity to improve the effectiveness of our future products and sales.
- Ensure DEX is strongly represented within the wider EK Group to prioritise and capitalize on new and existing opportunities to grow DEX. Continuously seek opportunities for positive synergies across EK Group to optimise overall DEX performance.
- Assist department head in campaign coordination with Corporate Communications, Ecommerce and Sales teams engaging all key stakeholders in initial campaign discussions to ensure knowledge sharing and aligned approach and support with activity, manage input to calendar. Conduct post campaign review session with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the Learning & Development to develop and manage an effective product training programme for all EK sales teams.
- Support in the development of the Dubai Experience product strategy across new and existing markets and drive the translation of strategy into clear deliverable plans. Constantly evolve the product portfolio including Dubai Experience itineraries, packages and customer experience journey in line with the brand positioning, customer proposition and changing trends to create a sustainable competitive advantage. Create a product centre of excellence.
- Provide in-depth specialist knowledge & training of the destination and associated featured products to all areas of the business as commercially or operationally required. Work proactively with sales and fulfilment areas to optimize conversion rates and minimise barriers to trade.
- Ensure that featured products remain commercially competitive. Understand business needs, provide regular competitor/ market analysis including benchmarking of product offerings and market position. Identify gaps in the market and profitable opportunities which are commercially viable and which will enhance the DEX offering.
- Must possess an excellent knowledge of Dubai tourist offerings and clear understanding of the tourism industry and tour operations combined with superior written and oral skills in English (other languages an advantage).
- A high quality achiever with a proven ability to exercise keen commercial judgement and decision making to drive the preferred product strategy across the Dubai Experience business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: 5 + Years in the tourism industry.
- Qualifications: 12 + years in a Business related discipline.
Company: Emirates Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A