To supervise and support a team of procurement professionals to ensure best possible Customer Relationship Management and Supplier Relationship Management practices are put into place during the procurement process. Further, responsibility exists for the sourcing, evaluation and negotiation for multiple groups of complex and high value commodities and services to achieve value for money at the lowest total cost of ownership and best competitive position for the company in accordance with best practice Procurement and Logistics techniques.
- Supervise the development of tender documents from the Procurement team and facilitate cross-functional (inter-departmental) teams to produce detailed specifications (where appropriate, in conjunction with Legal, Insurance and User departments) and to subsequently issue for tender to obtain equal and competitive quotations. Advise senior Stakeholders on Commercial conditions and risk considerations.
- Independently decide on and authorise supply orders and contracts for values up to AED 10,000. Where contract values exceed this financial limit, analyse and prepare reports and recommendations for review and approval at P&L Manager/ Manager P&L as necessary.
- Lead cross-functional teams in complex negotiations on the full range of Commercial considerations and Operational needs as required for multiple groups of complex and/or high risk commodities to ensure that the Company’s’ best contractual and commercial position is attained. Finalise and agree documentation of Commercial terms and Operational requirements (Contracts) with suppliers and provide final draft Contract for Procurement management review
- Supervise the function of sourcing, pre-qualifying and evaluating suppliers by Procurement team to assess what services and products suppliers are qualified to provide and advise senior Procurement and User Department Managers of the most appropriate commodities and services to meet the Specifications.
Provide support to the Manager Procurement and Logistics or Procurement and Logistics Manager in the implementation of agreed strategies to deliver the lowest total cost of ownership and / or acquisition for multiple groups of commodities and services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Procurement.Non-aircraft : 3+ Years
- Preferred Maintenance experience Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Exposure to supervising major capital acquisitions and service contract tenders and leading negotiations
- Knowledge/skills: Supplier sourcing, evaluation and excellent influencing and negotiation skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A