To oversee and manage all areas of the health services at Meydan Clinic, work with Manager of Clinical Operations to develop the services offered and ensuring an organized, cost effective and evidence based level of car
- Collaborate closely with the Manager of Clinical Operations in order to ensure the cost effective and timely alignment of services across the department. Ensure the operational budget is managed and maintained appropriately, including driving cost savings where appropriate. Implement cost control mechanisms and efficient budgetary practices throughout the Meydan service.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional reputation, in terms of clinical care and customer service. Responsible for implementing strategic direction to ensure exceptional standards are achieved and maintained.
- Work collaboratively with Medical Services management to ensure business alignment.
- Manage the provision of quality, targeted and timely information, and communicate this to the Manager of Clinical Operations.
- Develop and implement a framework to ensure the optimization of quality, practice operations and clinical affairs. Ensure the enhancement of processes and initiatives to include operations improvement initiatives, medical ethics, regulatory requirements, budgeting and quality improvement initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a Health Related Field
- 8 years experience in healthcare with at least two being in a leadership or management role
- Preference given to experience in both the clinical and management spheres of healthcare
- Experience in Clinical operations management in a medium to large organisation
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Eligible to license in a health field with Dubai Health Authority preferred
- Forward thinking approach to patient care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A