- Analyse and report flight revenue yields, ensure all functional units are aligned with the Quality Management System , update FSS (Financial Shared Services) related masters accurately and on timely basis. Compile, monitor and follow up on the accounting and control reports from the outstations and validate contents through appropriate analysis.
- Review processes, analyse high risk areas, handle quality checks, and ensure adequate maintenance of prevention and detection controls to ensure completeness, timelines of processing, accounting, billing and accuracy of computation and settlement.
- Assist on bank confirmation process for statutory audit through preparation and circulation of confirmations as well as download of physical bank statements for month-end activities
- Manage counter tasks and ensure collection, reporting and banking is happening as per defined and agreed SLAs.
- Manage a team of SAAs and monitor performance, productivity and effectiveness of the designated section (Non airport including IFS or Airport area) in cash management and other Customer Services
- Identify discrepancies through audit, raise under collections, investigate movements in balances and ensure accurate reconciliations with minimal exceptions and adjustment needs.
- Support VAT accounting and reconciliation process for bank charges and CCD charges.
- Provide data analytical support for Management Information Systems (MIS), KPI and Revenue Protection.
- Ensure timely processing, accounting and payments of supplier invoices, incentive and refunds. Carry out processing and reconciliation of Sales/Flown/Interline transactions and non-airline partner billings by providing assurance on completeness and accuracy through internal control and review.
- Resolve disputes, queries, discrepancies with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and maintain adequate physical and virtual stock levels of airline revenue documents at any given point of time to avoid stock-out situation. Required action to be taken for discrepancies such as stock break, missing tickets and blacklisting.
- Bank Reconciliations – Support various businesses within EK and dn group for bank credit confirmations including liaising with banks, as needed.
- Check the integrity of interfaces and completeness of data generated by the system. Provide support for key processes and deliverables in the absence of Finance Officer and assist the Finance Officer/Controller in month closing reviews by investigating movements in balances to ensure quality/accuracy of reporting and to ensure that month/year end adjustments are kept to the minimum.
- Identify areas and ensure active involvement in projects, system enhancements testing and process changes and thereby acquire in depth knowledge and enhance business processes.
- Knowledge of fares, ticketing, proration and interline rules/ agreements (preferable with IATA qualification and/or cargo knowledge).
- Quality Assurance Process and Standards – Knowledge of ISO Standards, auditing, documentation and report writing (prior exposure to Quality System preferred)
- Accounting knowledge preferably from an airline background.
- Working knowledge of Global Distribution Systems (GDS) would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to function independently within an established framework Specific to teams in: Fare Revenue Protection, MIS & Integrity, Revenue Master Management and EK Revenue Services
- High level of computer literacy and good knowledge of office automation software like Word, Excel, MS Access and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with various stakeholders across the business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Degree in Finance related
- Experience Finance & Insurance.Accounts : 5+ Years
Company: Emirates Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A