Website Emaar Properties
Assist the Assistant Manager to manage the Housekeeping department as a professional, efficient and flexible service department, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction consistent with hotel standards, through achieving strong associate engagement by planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Housekeeping Department operation and administration.
- Assist in overseeing an inspection program for VIP, occupied or vacant clean rooms.
- Assist in managing a spring cleaning roster.
- Assist in preparing cleaning schedule for the return of out-of-order rooms.
- Daily checks of vacant inspected and vacant clean rooms.
- Ensure company brand standards are met in all the guest rooms
- Daily checks of all rooms and off stage area and to provide feedback to associates.
- Daily checks of the hotel to ensure adherence to cleanliness and maintenance standards.
- Daily checks of floral decoration.
- Prepare requisitions.
- Assist in supervising the smooth running of the department.
- Work closely with all other departments with regards to the day to day operation.
- Assist in writing weekly roster.
- Assist in maintaining associates attendance records in order to contain absenteeism.
- Assist in documenting accurate records of lost property.
- Provide associates with all needed cleaning equipment.
- Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to local laws and hotel policies.
- Be well versed and of hotel Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure associates are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A