Website Emaar Properties
The role is to ensure the effective operation of the Building Management System across the assigned communities, providing expert knowledge, guidance and support in its development and to ensure the safe and timely completion of planned and reactive maintenance of the Building Management System by the specialist service provider. The post holder will work closely with the FM supervisors, engineers and other BMS service provider to deliver continued support of building services, to ensure minimum down time, increased efficiency and end user satisfaction.
The employee will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the command-and-control center through regular site inspections, assist in fault diagnosis and rectification on the whole range of BMS equipment, coordinating and meetings with service providers and communication with internal and external parties.
The function requires to validate data point schedules of BMS that is connected to the command control center. Review and monitoring of existing Niagara gateway controllers and programming modifications on Niagara TCP/IP application.
- Tracking correspondence response from interested parties.
- Operational and Administrative support
- Providing technical assistance, supervision of maintenance activities of BMS and PLC
- Preparation of scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly reports on assigned community, report any breach on policies, procedures or documents.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory role in building management systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Sequence of operations of MEP equipment’s such as FAHU, FCU, Chillers, Heat exchangers, Pumps etc. is required,
- Understanding of Programmable logic controllers and control wiring inspection required
- Knowledge of building structured cabling networks
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree from a recognized technical University/College
- Niagara 4 Framework Technical certification preferred
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A