The airline takes sustainability seriously and is the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network. The airline is achieving this goal by offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of its flights. This means since 2000 easyJet has reduced the carbon emissions for each kilometre flown by a passenger by over one-third (33.67%) and is on track to meet its target of a 38% reduction by 2022.
- To ensure appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to in order to remain compliant.
- Recommendation of operational performance improvements
- Liaising with all other internal departments as well as the OEM’s , to provide continuous fleet and operational performance improvements
- To provide, as requested, on-site support at the line stations during AOG recovery.
- Assist our networks of engineering support interpret OEM and company documentation to aid troubleshooting or defect rectification.
- To be actively involved and participate in operational meetings.
- To develop and enhance processes and procedures to effectively contribute to improved aircraft availability.
- Managing significant AOG events to ensure a prompt return to service across a large and expanding network.
- Maintain an accurate and objective daily log of maintenance events, and ensure continuity of information across shifts.
- Liaise closely with operations to ensure aircraft meet scheduled departures.
- Ensure the maintenance plan is carried out as required by all contracted maintenance providers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England
Application Deadline: N/A