Website Dubai Metro
Serco is looking for a Carpenter to join the team at New York University Abu Dhabi. The purpose of the role is to carry out planned preventive maintenance on doors and windows including associated furniture as well as being part of the reactive maintenance team and will provide first line response to defects and emergencies on carpentry works.
- Carry out repairs to facilities as required.
- Carry out minor fabrication works as required.
- Ensure compliance with company and client’s policies and procedures particularly relating to Health and Safety and Work Order Processing.
- Support in day to day activities of the facilities.
- Shift duty coverage as required.
- Carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) work on doors and opening windows to maintain smooth operation.
- Carry out repairs to defective doors, windows, glazing and locking systems.
- Provide service to gain emergency access to locked rooms.
- Inspection and recording of assets condition.
- Extensive knowledge of building construction and maintenance techniques
- Fully conversant with all aspects of building construction and maintenance with focus on timber construction and metal carpentry works.
- At least holder of High School Diploma.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as carpenter in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services engineering environment.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A