We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance, Supply Management, Legal, Risk Management and Quality Assurance make us an agile one.
- You’ll work closely with other business units such as Technology & Infrastructure to define and steer cross-functional inventory and warehouse management, maintaining optimum inventory levels and optimizing delivery processes
- You’ll be accountable for the annual fulfilment strategy and budget, working closely with key internal stakeholders to assess departmental performance and improvement plans.
- You’ll ensure complete governance of the end-to-end inventory and warehouse operations, in line with all legal and regulatory requirements
- You’ll be responsible for the warehouse and logistics network across both DXB and DWC, ensuring the safe and efficient functioning of all fulfilment and inventory processes
- You must have proven leadership experience within a multi-location warehouse organisation and operationally critically environment
- You should have experience with ERP Systems
- You’ll be educated to a degree level
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience within logistics, inventory management and warehouse operations
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A