The team provides and supports the systems that bring the business together. That means maintaining all it from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. They’re game changers for the industry by bringing us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionise what we do.
- You will Identifies, registers, categorises and manage the incidents, provide a resolution that ensure smooth BT service and increasing the rate of first time fix .
- You will carry out Incident Management activities according to the process & procedures and escalate to second and third line of support whenever needed.
- You will be responsible to provide first line of support for all BT Services, to internal and external customers and stakeholders in both airports DXB and DWC and and perform the
- You should be experienced in performing Service Desk activities and managing ITIL V3 Service Operation processes and tools in the Enterprise; you should have good experience in providing great customer service and technical support for different Infrastructure and Application Services.
- You should have knowledge in managing ITIL Service Operation process. Implementing IT Service Desk tools in Enterprise is Mandatory. IT infrastructure Operation and Application Support.
- You should have experince in supporting and troubleshooting TCP/IP, Ethernet, WAN and WLAN networks, Telephony, Radi and application services. Infrastructure monitoring and management tools such as HP NNMi,Operation Bridge,etc
- You should possess a Bachelor degree or similar in Computer Science or Computer Engineering field or equivalent field.
- You should have 3 to 5 years’ experience as service desk engineer in process driven, customer centric industries.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A