To manage all airside activities related to the assigned areas on shift, ensuring dnata provides the best services to the customer airlines in line with its standards and procedures.
- Organizes and supervises the work of a small team on the day of operations to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in compliance with procedures and service standards
- Assists Supervisors to handle shift briefing of the team, at the start of shift, for the responsibilities on the day of operations that staff are aware of what is expected of them in line with the SLAs.
- Ensures that all equipment and devices allocated to the team are used and cared for appropriately.
- Provides performance feedback from the day of operations, of staff on shift to their respective line managers.
- Ensures safety of staff and guides them to work safely by providing support, direction, whilst being a role model for the desired safety behaviours and leading with safety.
- Plans the distribution and allocation of resources in area of allocation to ensure the assigned activities are completed on time and in line with the SOPs.
- Leads team of staff on the day of operations, who are undertaking related activities to handle in-coming and outgoing flights as allocated.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School with a Certificate OR Diploma in a business administration / aviation / ground handling / customer service.
- High School with a certificate: 4-6 years of experience in business administration / aviation / ground handling / customer service.
- 2-4 years of experience in business administration / aviation / ground handling / customer service Knowledge/skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A