Ensure effective implementation of dnata global operational frameworks (i.e. dnata Ground Operations Manual, dnata Cargo Operations Manual) with the associated quality management framework. To set, maintain and continually improve an auditing system that manages and reduces the risk profile of the businesses and external providers. Plan, implement and report on audits across One dnata network, ensuring the preservation of internal standards and international aviation regulatory compliance requirements, also highlighting continuous improvement initiatives.
- Deliver optimum utilisation of the dnata Hub quality framework (GRC platform) ensuring all checklists are compliant with relevant internal and external regulations.
- To conduct audits as per the Ground Operations audit calendar and in line with Global operational requirements, focusing on those business units where risk profile is high and where elevated level of findings have been previously reported.
- Utilise and/or develop reporting dashboard and analyse, provide monthly KPI reports to highlight shortcomings to the Global Operational Team.
- To develop and implement a global quality management framework, including systems and processes which adhere to both external/internal requirements and standards.
- To support the Global Operational Team to keep the global operational framework up to speed with all industry’s body frameworks (i.e. IATA, ASA).
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of QMS and SMS
- Excellent knowledge of Industry standards (i.e. IGOM, AHM, ISAGO and ISO)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation, reports and procedures writing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English are essential, others languages would be an advantage.
- Proficient in auditing tools and GRC platform
- Meticulous and attention to details
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in aviation, ground handling company, aviation services business, airlines
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Certified Quality Auditor, preferably ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and ISAGO standards and procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A