Are you looking to grow and develop your career as a Maintenance Technician? dnata Technical Services have a number of entry level Junior Technician openings across Dubai, working in aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE) or Air Cargo Material Handling Systems (MHS). We are seeking energetic, conscientious and flexible candidates who are eager to learn and want to grow and develop their careers as Technicians. When applying please make sure to clearly specify which area you are interested in and suitable for.
Automotive Technicians – Successful applicants will initially start working on cars, vans and tractors and through internal training and experience, develop to work on complex Ground Support Equipment such as Aircraft Pushback Tractors, Passenger Steps, Ground Power Units and Passenger Buses.
Air Cargo Material Handling System Technicians – Successful applicants will initially start working on operational support tasks throughout the Cargo Terminals and through internal training and experience, develop to work on the maintenance and repairs of entire Cargo Terminal MHS systems.
- For either role, any specialised training on engines, transmissions, hydraulics, pneumatics, lifting equipment, conveyor systems, PLC’s, AC-DC motors, Traction batteries and chargers would be an advantage.
- Air Cargo Material Handling System Technicians – Knowledge of material handling equipment mechanical, electrical, electronic and refrigeration systems, which. Experience in maintenance of Cargo Material Handling Systems would be an advantage
- Ground Support Equipment Technicians – Knowledge of Light Vehicle mechanical, electrical, electronic and air-conditioning systems. Experience in maintenance of Ground Support Equipment or Heavy Vehicles would be an advantage.
- UAE Driving license is an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in maintenance and repairs within a maintenance organisation or workshop, ideally an automotive, aviation ground support and/or material handling, Cargo handling industry
- Candidates with a basic experience in fixed material handling plant and equipment, such as production line equipment, roller decks, truck docks, transfer vehicles and lifting hoists. PLC and hydraulics experience preferred.
- High School (Minimum 10 years of schooling) with 2 years Trade certificate course in an engineering discipline
- Candidates with a basic experience in automotive, car, bus, truck , hydraulics, generators, repair and maintenance. Diesel engines and hydraulics experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A