Are you looking to grow and develop your career as a Metal worker, Welder or Fabricator? dnata Technical Services have a number of entry level Junior Technician openings across Dubai, requiring these skills.
We are seeking energetic, conscientious and flexible candidates who are eager to learn, want to grow and develop their careers in this field. When applying please make sure you meet the key criteria for this position along with any required certifications. Successful applicants once hired will initially start working on operational support tasks throughout the Cargo Terminals or Ground Support Equipment Maintenance Operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Human Factors in Aviation ( Preferred )
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Survey & preparation of repair estimates up on request (preferable)
- Mathematical Skills
- Steady hands, good hand-eye coordination, physical strength, endurance, ability to lift heavy materials & tools
- Good Communication, teamwork & ability to learn new
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in repairing of different types of Aircraft Unit Load Devices or Other Sheet Metal Work preferably Aluminum. .
- Occupational Health and Safety certification (preferable)
- Minimum 2 experience in sheet metal work & fabrication (certification preferable)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- TIG Welding – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) experienced preffered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A