Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
- Assist with responding to escalated queries and request for information from SARS and court subpoena’s)
- Act as principal Discovery Health legal advisor in respect of the Africa Health Insurance business and DH’s health services. delivery business including but not limited to PrimaryCare, PrePaid, Corporate Wellness, Southern RX, [email protected]
- Act as liaison with Compliance in respective engagements between Compliance and Discovery Health.
- Vetting business requirement documents, standard operating procedures and vetting all marketing communication before publication. This includes brochureware, social media and web content.
- Provide advice to Discovery Health on regulatory matters.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents (eg consents) in respective defined lines of DH business.
- Assist the relevant and defined Discovery Health business lines with commercial contract negotiations.
- Stakeholder engagement across senior levels within Discovery Health
- Excellent Negotiation and Persuasion skills.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Sound understanding of Compliance methodology, working knowledge of all elements comprising.
- Strong listening, organisational and communication skills
- Relationship building.
- The ability to think in an analytical and conceptual manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience within the Health industry
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in a legal/corporate role
- B Proc / B Juris
- Completed Matric (Essential)
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A