Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires the services of a Trainee Clinic Regional Manager for their KZN / PE region. You will be responsible for effectively manage the clinics for the Dis-Chem group and its staff members while ensuring the Group complies with industry standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with the Human Resource Department to ensure personnel policy development and communication to staff to achieve consistency in labour and employee relations.
- Assist in establish and administrate clinic specific policies and oversee system standard work.
- Assist in managing leave for clinic staff members.
- Assist with ordering of stock for the various Dis-Chem clinics according to Dis-Chem’s standard operating procedures.
- Assist in enforcing budgets upon the Dis-Chem Clinics to promote productivity and profitability of the Dis-Chem clinics.
- Perform regular store visits within allocated region to ensure the clinic is up to standard and to assist with the daily operations within the clinic when needed.
- Assists in the planning and promoting of health programs for the community.
- Ensure to stay up-to-date regarding factors that affect the performance of the Dis-Chem Clinic including advancements in diagnostic equipment and newly approved medications.
- Assist Clinic Staff in stocktaking and stock management.
- Monitor, coach develop and evaluate performance of staff in accordance with applicable performance standards.
- Help improve communication among employees in the clinical environment.
- Ensure all Clinic Nursing Practitioners are registered with SANC and BHF.
- Order clinical equipment and supplies to fill patient needs and meet financial concerns.
- Productively and proactively deal with staff and operational issues identified within the clinics.
- Assist in ensuring the executing of clinical administrative policies and actions to enhance patient care programs.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with Good Clinical Practice standards and develop strategies to promote and maintain these compliance practices.
- Monitor patient service feedback and contribute towards the process of resolving complaints and service issue received from staff, visitors and patients.
- Assist and ensure to take part in the training and development of clinical staff within Dis-Chem.
- Assist in ensuring Dis-Chem clinic staff is up to date with industry changes and new implementations.
- Formulate relevant reports for the department as per Dis-Chem business requirements.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong command of the English language
- Team player
- Nursing training as established by industry boards
- Customer service
- Time management
- Industry Knowledge
- Goal and deadline driven
Qualification & Experience:
- Management /Leadership qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in General Nursing (Degree /Diploma) midwifery
- 2 – 3 years PHC Clinic Operations Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 5 Years relevant working experience in a similar environment
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A