Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Health Merchandiser for their East Rand Area. Your responsibilities lie in ensuring Dis-Chem’s basic merchandising standards are properly executed and maintained. Provide customers with outstanding customer service.
- Assist with general stocktaking.
- Ensure merchandising displays are built, faced up, stocked and maintained.
- Restock merchandise as per business requirements.
- Ensure all customer stock queries are dealt with and resolved.
- Ensure full range of products is on the shelves at all times.
- Ensure front shop shelves and products are neatly presented and visible at all times, with correct labels and pricing.
- Facilitate rotation of stock on a regular, First In First Out basis.
- Maintain daily physical upkeep of store and merchandise displays, and be responsible for your designated stock in the store room as well as on the shop floor.
- Ensure delivered stock/stock pulled from the store room, is stored and packed in the correct space.
- Assist with back shopping.
- Ability to analyse ZMORE reports for ordering and stock taking
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Report bad/suspicious behaviour relating to both staff and customers
- Strong command of the English language
- Trustworthy and honest
- Knowledge of merchandising standards and the FMCG industry
- Product and category knowledge.
- Effective engagement with customers, management and staff
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Time management
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or degree within the Health Focus category
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Up to 6 months’ retail experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A