- Coordinate support services and logistical requirements for a variety of upcoming and ongoing programs, initiatives and projects.
- Monitor the performance of evacuation teams during drills and other training activities.
- Conduct research, produce detailed analysis and prepare supporting documentation for business plans and performance reports.
- Provide telecommunications services, such as maintaining, installing and troubleshooting systems, supporting training and providing instructions, and coordinating installation and repair work.
- Develop office space plans, specifications and cost estimates, prepare proposals, make presentations and lead minor fit-up projects to relocate or expand local offices in an area.
- Coordinate and follow up on responses to stakeholder inquiries about programs, initiatives and projects.
- Review telecommunications equipment used in local offices and evaluate their use, gather and analyze information, prepare costing proposals, prepare comments from the local office for incorporation into the operations planning strategy of annual telecommunications, prepare usage reports and maintain the telecommunications inventory.
- Interpret and enforce Agency security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide security services and guidance to senior management and area employees.
- Award contracts for goods and services of low value, monitor contracts and work performed on site by the contractor, and participate in the establishment of standing offers or major contracts.
- Assists team members and management in establishing resource needs and performance reporting requirements for programs, initiatives and projects.
- Prepare specifications for internal clients, regional and functional managers, and external service providers for the implementation of renovation and construction plans.
- Prepare project design briefs for the project manager.
- Participate in project teams to discuss and design design solutions that meet Agency policies and standards as well as client space needs.
- Track and implement changes to support procedures for programs, initiatives and projects.
- Provide facilities lifecycle management services by maintaining furniture in Agency-occupied premises, maintaining official drawings and building fixtures, and administering the parking program.
- Provide technical space planning services in support of office construction and renovation projects for the regional real estate organization.
- Generate premises reports.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver employee awareness sessions.
- Effective written communication in English
- Willingness to follow and succeed in training
- Reliability and Security: Reliability Status
- Valid driver’s license or personal mobility corresponding to what is normally expected of the holder of a driver’s license
- Consent to travel
- Consent to work overtime
Qualification & Experience:
- Recent and significant use of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel software. This experience must include the preparation of documents and spreadsheets, email communication, data transfer and entry, and the production of correspondence and schedules.
- Successful completion of a high school diploma or CRA-approved alternative (an acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience).
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A