Data Analyst position reports to the Manager of Data & Analytics Team in Corporate Audit in Finance. The Analyst’s primary responsibility is to serve as a business engagement consultant to assist on high-quality data analytics and visualization projects in support of Corporate Audit’s audit plan in a timely manner and in accordance with professional standards.
This position will leverage organizational data across a wide range of subject matter for quantitative analysis, risk monitoring, investigation, and auditing activities.
- Develop and support end-user reports and automation tools (e.g., RPA productivity BOTs) to enhance reporting processes based on underlying data in Audit systems.
- Work with global auditors on report modification and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Support Corporate Audit engagements and investigations by providing consulting services for data analytics, reporting tools, and automation solutions
- Engages with auditors and IT resources to identify business requirements, data interface needs, and data modeling designs in order to create insights out of raw data, in support of audits
- Apply data analysis and machine learning techniques for audit teams, leveraging cloud applications, digital platforms, data lakes & major enterprise systems (e.g., GEP, Workday).
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts and implementation
- Understanding of data modeling techniques and system interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new information (including analyzing business needs and understanding gaps in system capabilities) and develop solutions leveraging analytical tools and emerging technology
- Familiar with major ERP application systems including SAP, JDE, ARIBA / GEP, Workday, and other ancillary systems which contain critical data required for auditing
Qualification & Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in working with business to consult and advise on business data, and digital solutions
- Experience with Finance / Accounting processes and solutions
- Experience designing and implementing strategies for data movement / migration between warehouse systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data (manipulation and storage) related services (Azure SQL, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake) and other similar ETL or cloud data services solutions/tools
- 8+ years of experience in data analysis, data engineering or similar roles with extensive exposure to enterprise solutions (Data Warehouse, Cloud, Data Lake)
- Experience in developing and maintaining end-user reporting & dashboard tools (e.g. Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau) and other Microsoft Power Platform Apps
- Experience writing and analyzing SQL queries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Ramon, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A