Reporting to the manager of Talent Management for Chevron’s Corporate Affairs department, this role will help guide the people strategy and priorities for our department, which includes 250 corporate employees and additional employees embedded in business units around the world. The role will help develop and manage a strategic workforce plan for our department and embedded employees, review and identify critical competencies to achieve current and future business outcomes, create strategies to close competency gaps, as well as learning and development programs for Corporate Affairs employees. The ideal candidate will also be able to track and analyze data related to our Talent Management strategy, using Workday and similar tools, with a goal of continually enhancing the programs.
- Collaborating with business units and enterprise HR resources to deliver programming that achieves business objectives.
- Creating executive-level reports on trends, results and key insights related to our workforce plan.
- Managing partnerships with external resources that deliver training or talent development programs.
- Supporting the manager of Talent Management in creating and delivering a strategic workforce plan for Corporate Affairs.
- Lead critical talent management or strategic staffing projects, including reviewing and assessing key competencies, and creating and delivering training and development programs.
- Reviewing talent data and making recommendations to enhance programs and strategic workforce plan.
- Demonstrated teaming skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and productively with others to shape development offerings.
- Possesses passion and enthusiasm for Talent Management and transforming the Corporate Affairs professional of the future.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor trends, analyze data and provide insights to key clients and stakeholders.
- Committed to excellence in results, leadership behaviors and driving positive business outcomes.
- Knowledge of Corporate Affairs function or energy industry.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills, including the ability to lead project/program work and convene teams of internal and external experts to achieve business driven results.
- Enjoy working in a high performing, fast-paced organization.
- Proven ability to prepare executive-level reports
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills to provide high-quality support to business units and Corporate Affairs.
- Demonstrated maturity and professionalism with a positive attitude.
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner, both orally and written at various audience levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in the Talent Management, Learning and Development, Human Resources, or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A