This position assumes the responsibility of monitoring and optimization of all production process variables, ensuring that all production equipment is operating at peak reliability and efficiency, and acquiring and storing data.
- Monitors computer control systems.
- Actively supports Health, Environment, and Safety processes by accomplishing daily activities within applicable regulations and policies, carrying out duties in an environmentally conscious manner, following safe operating practices as described in the RBU Safe Practice Manual, maintaining a safe working environment, and being prepared to respond to an environmental or safety event.
- Works with IOC.
- Partners with other employees, and contractors to ensure that all equipment is operating at peak efficiency
Operates, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains oil and gas production equipment Perform duties (as detailed below) associated with oil and gas producing operations; including but not limited to plunger lift, rod pumping and flowing wells, and compressors.
- Testing wells.
- Records keeping and data input.
- Completes required regulatory tasks.
- Tests safety devices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assures all work performed adheres to Chevron’s Operational Excellence standards and regulatory requirements.
- Utilizes a Computerized Maintenance Management System to create work orders for inventory and work planning/prioritization.
- Optimizing artificial lift systems.
- Operates and monitors of SCADA.
- Familiar with pneumatic/electronic instrumentation
- Ability and willingness to work rotating on-call shifts, weekends and holidays of assigned work schedule and overtime based on workload.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance of production and facility equipment.
- Ability to manage time effectively, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a diverse team of coworkers, contractors, and internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with reliability efforts for a variety of safety, environmental and production-related issues.
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Basic knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), CMMS, SCADA, and an aptitude for learning new software packages.
- Capable of simultaneously performing multiple tasks with limited supervision
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years current related experience in oil and gas, or related petrochemical industries
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greeley, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A