- Design and develop comprehensive, interactive, and engaging solutions in the flow of work to address enterprise learning needs.
- Review detailed design strategies with internal Learning Performance Consultants and business subject matter experts to ensure needs and objectives are met.
- Partners with internal and external design teams to utilize innovative learning technologies that develop and deliver content including the development of content by third party providers.
- Utilizes a breadth of tools and resources to design experiences that facilitates the democratization of learning.
- Apply innovative design thinking and adult learning principles in the design of engaging learning experiences deployed at an enterprise level.
- Work with internal Learning Performance Consultants and business functional SMEs to review and understand the learning needs of the business and addressing them within modern learning experience design.
- Gather feedback on learning experiences for continuous improvement.
- Determines the appropriate blend of delivery methodologies that are learner centered.
- Ability to prioritize, take ownership of work, execute projects and communicate progress. Demonstrates consulting skills that elicit the intent and needs of the customer. Ability to adjust communication for audience
- Demonstrates learning agility (The ability and willingness to learn from experience and apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions) Seeks out, provides, and applies feedback. Identifies simple and most effective solutions. Takes ownership of personal development and shared best practices with others.
- Proven expertise at an enterprise level in designing end to end learning experiences and able to adapt learning materials created for one format to another using authoring tools and other learning technologies
- Foster trusting collaborative relationships and demonstrate high standards of integrity. Work across boundaries to focus on shared goals and beak down silos. Seek out diverse perspectives and promote healthy debate. Influence others as an advocate for learner
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience using various learning software and learning platforms (e.g. Articulate 360, learning experience platforms, NovoEd, MS Teams, Workday Learning, AR/VR)
- Post graduate degree in learning design & technology or learning/organizational development
- Experience with design thinking, wireframing, empathy mapping and application of adult learning principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A