Website Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.
- Aged 18 years or above
- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- Minimum 250* hours of flying experience
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
* If you are a Hong Kong Permanent resident you may be eligible to apply with less than 250 hours provided you have an ICAO CPL and MEIR and meet all other Second Officer requirements.
You will receive world-class training. Second Officers attend either a 6 or 8-weeks training in Adelaide, which comprises of Simulator Training, Flight Training and Theory Hours.
Company: Cathay Pacific
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Flight Attendant
Job Location: Hong Kong, China
Application Deadline: N/A