MissionsAttached to the Technical Department – IT Innovation Department – your mission will be to participate in all innovation topics related to Data, and more particularly the “Technical” Big Data Base (LOGM)
- Define and standardize the data formats to be exposed to users.
- Build the structured data exposure layer
- Formalization and documentation of structured data
- Help teams to monitor their business by giving them easy access to information, especially in the form of reports, reports, etc.
- Compile, organize, structure and use IS technical data in order to help users (Ops, Safely, Projects) to better understand the underlying value of the data collected and thus define the use cases that maximize this value. L AIOps being one of the main use cases envisaged.
- You have skills in: Python or R (knowledge in Operations Research would be a plus)
- Do you have a good command of databases (SQL) and visualization tools (Excel / Power BI / Tableau ..)?
- Do you have a good command of English?
- Do you have a knowledge of the concepts of agile & Scrum methods and a knowledge of GIT, JIRA and Confluence tools?
- Do you have a good level in statistics, Data Science and Deep Learning?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A