You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff, and that they have the skills and support required to maximise sales. You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and operation managers regarding staff and products. You may also be required to deputise for the Store Manager during periods of leave.
- PC literate.
- A proven track record of driving in store KPIs
- English language skills, both written and verbal
- Driven exceptional customer service standards
Qualification & Experience:
- A secondary/high school education
- A strong understanding of fashion retail (lingerie experience is an asset)
- Experienced in succession planning
- At least 3 years’ retail management experience overseeing teams of 30+
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A