Website Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Knowledge of first aid methods and techniques.
- acquired through completion of related course preferably F&S Course.
- Knowledge of state laws related to the safety of people and property.
- Knowledge of the principles of safety, accident, and fire prevention.
- Ability to maintain composure and respond properly during emergencies.
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures, rules and regulations related to the safety and security of people and property.
- At least two years of experience in fire & safety issues
- Ensure that the hospital operates within specified legal requirements with regards to fire risks and develop actions plans for all areas where roles have not been covered by a fire risk management system
- Facilitate the trainings of all Health & Safety Coordinators hospital wide as per the directive of the Civil Defense
- Undertake annual fire safety audits at all locations.
- Coordinates with the Civil Defense during inspections and other fire & safety issues
- Undertake evacuation drills (related codes i.e., code red / code black) in all locations and produce appropriate reports.
- Conduct and deliver theoretical and practical (whenever possible) fire safety trainings and orientations to all newly hired employees and conducts refresher’s course on an annual basis to all employees and maintain records of attendees.
- Identifies potential safety or fire hazards; takes action or makes recommendations to eliminate hazard during regular inspection rounds.
- Actively participate in JCI compliance to international standards.
- Investigate and produce reports on occurring fire incidents, unwanted fire signals and incidents, maintains a record of activities and give advice on future prevention.
- Assures that fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, fire alarms, sprinkler system and fire hydrants are in operating condition in coordination with the maintenance department;
- Regularly inspect all buildings, undertake fire risk assessments within every Department, etc, and periodically review risk assessments and maintain a file of assessments for examination by interested parties.
Company: Canadian Specialist Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A