Website Canada Post
If you have ambition, talent and drive, consider a promising career with Canada Post. We are currently looking for an on-call Post Office Assistant who takes a customer-focused approach when providing counter service to customers.
- deal with delivery and service difficulties to resolve issues quickly and completely.
- properly sorting, distributing and processing mail;
- provide clients with information and forms;
- sell postal products and services to businesses and the public;
- Understanding of regular accounting systems or post offices
- Physically fit enough to lift mail containers weighing up to 50 lbs, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to be available for temporary tasks on availability
Qualification & Experience:
- Education and/or experience related to interacting with the public in the retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
- High school diploma or provincial equivalent, or experience in business administration
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vermilion Bay, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A