Website Azadea Group
The Regional Executive Chef is responsible for the back of the house operations across the region of the assigned brand.
- Ensure proper functioning of kitchens’ operations by conducting frequent visits/audits along with the Brand Manager and supervising the brands culinary activities along with the Executive /Kitchen Chefs.
- Coordinate with the local F&B Operations Managers and the local Executive / Kitchen Chefs to outsource / recommend the best quality ingredients, unify them and ensure their availability through the regional/local suppliers.
- Prepare the kitchen headcount and the budget related to kitchen equipment, cleaning schedule, utensils and maintenance contracts.
- Ensure, in coordination with local Kitchen Chefs, that food is properly stored, wastage is minimized and the pre set food costs are adhered to.
- Plan the yearly promotional campaigns across the brand in the region for special offers, that include Chef recommendations and specialties, in coordination with the Brand Manager.
- Ensure the proper creation and implantation of new menus through proper hand out procedures and timely communication with local F&B Operation Managers.
- 10 years of culinary experience out of which 5 years in a managerial role.
- Experience in multinational hotels/restaurants chains is a plus.
- Fluency in English; Arabic is a major plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or a related field.
Company: Azadea Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A