Argos Distribution is changing. Our distribution network is one of the most advanced of its kind and our Basildon Distribution Centre has been an integral part of this since opening in 1996 – set in over 300,000 sq ft, the site services over 280 stores across the South East incorporating all stores located within London. We employ up to 500 colleagues during peak trading who all benefit from great working environment, on-going development and progression opportunities.
- To administer petty cash and sale of gift vouchers.
- To control the ordering and issue of staff uniform, shoes and watches.
- To collect and reconcile monies collected from staff sales. (via shop or sale)
- To control the ordering and issue of all site stationery.
- To provide administrative support to the site management team.
- To support if required the updating and control of the time and attendance systems and records, inputting data to the payroll system, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of information and adherence to deadlines.
- To administer and control the purchase order and invoicing process, ensuring correct authorisation is obtained.
- Ability to look for ways of improving service in the team and identify opportunities to make the way we work more efficient.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with ability to work to strict deadlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basildon, England
Application Deadline: N/A