The purpose of the Specialist Product Champion is to support Data Analytics Product Managers with communication and engagement to promote VOXEL Geosciences (G3), Mining (M3), and Integration (X3) products within Business Units.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the users, owners and managers of those products and policies.
- Develop a robust understanding of the product to be able to communicate about the product on behalf of the product manager.
- Work with Principal VOXEL Communications to manage the positioning, messaging, naming and commercialization for defined products and services.
- Engage with Business Units and Sites to provide thorough understanding of products. Communicating regularly with necessary members of the business units and sites for sharing new features and applications on the products.
- Support product manager with submission of IP related to product.
- Support the creation of collateral including product success stories, case studies, news articles, demo videos, product sheets, technical papers, and maintenance of the product web pages. Ensure all content produced is reviewed and approved in a timely manner by all stakeholders.
- Work closely with designated product managers to learn the product in detail.
- Data analytical tools and techniques to identify key customer segments.
- Project management and performance reporting systems.
- Commercial/business drivers across value chain, business performance variability and underlying causes that define subsequent actions.
- Measurement and tracking tools and techniques.
- Communication tools & best practices to consistently & efficiently communicate either at Group level or within business units, ensuring alignment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of Geosciences or Mining operations within the Mining Value Chain.
- An undergraduate qualification (Bachelors / Honours Bachelors degree) in a relevant Business or Commercial discipline.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A