As the Senior Engineering Driver, you will be responsible for providing Crane Operator services inclusive of lowbed truck and associated workshop mobile machines within the Ore Processing and Open Pit at Venetia Mine.
- Capability to operate other machinery: Telehandler, Forklifts, Lowbed truck, truck with mounted crane/rigid truck etc.
- Maintain certification and licensing to operate cranes
- Maintain daily operational check lists.
- Responsible to ensure that mobile equipment are kept neat and tidy.
- Operate a 35t, 65t, 100t and 160t mobile cranes.
- Ensure cranes are in legal compliance at all times
- Maintain safety, health and environmental standards to achieve ZERO HARM by ensuring adherence to Security and SHE policies and procedures.
- Communicate information and changes to relevant stakeholder to minimize production delays.
- Undergo and pass a psychomotor test (Orange+) as pre-condition for being successful for the position
- Your consideration for employment is subject to your SAPS Criminal Record verification and qualifications verification.
- Must be prepared to do standby/call out /contops duty and work overtime. The successful candidate will undergo Crane Operator training.
- Successfully obtain a Red Ticket (Medical Fitness certificate) on mine.
- Valid Code EC Driver’s License
- Successful candidates will undergo a structured Crane Operator’s training programme to assess their competency in Operating relevant machineries and obtain the required licenses.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Crane Driver will be advantageous
- Minimum of 1-year previous work experience in a mining Plant environment
- Grade 12 certificate or relevant NQF level 4 qualification
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Musina, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A