As a Design Studio Specialist, you will deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service to guests across all categories of product; from initial contact, through design consultation and estimate creation, to sales closure. You will lead the Store “Ground Game” by executing high quality design consultations in the guest’s home/place of business. Additionally, you will take responsibility for mentoring Associates on how to build and maintain client relationships, as well as how to engage in active selling, Clienteling and creating design plans.
- Identifying, developing and driving business sales opportunities and overall business
- Building Guest database and fostering Guest relationships while identifying key individuals, groups and organizations that present commercial opportunities
- Maintaining accurate records of sales/returns log and ensuring approval to LOA is logged on weekly basis
- Delivering excellent service during VIP and In-Store promotional events
- Attending product knowledge/selling skills development activities, and taking proactive ownership of PDP to maintain high level of selling skills.
- Establishing and developing selling opportunities which arise from the “Designer” and “New Movers” programmes
- “Saving the Sale” where quality or availability issues arise
- Actively collaborating with Management and Associate colleagues in Store, Head Office and other HFD Brands to optimize selling opportunities
- Presenting compelling and professional decorating plans, communicating what is relevant and meaningful to the customer utilizing Mood Boards/ Space Plans/ and in-store collateral
- Driving add-on sales of accessory products
- Good planning and organisational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- CAD experience would be advantageous but not a necessity.
- At least 2 years’ retail visual merchandising experience
- Experience of providing a product presentation and consultation at the customers home
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A