Website Al-Futtaim Group
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Strengthen the quality perception of the IKEA store
- Contribute to a day out for the whole family
- Strengthen the Swedish profile of the IKEA store
- Build trust for the IKEA store among customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Ensure that IKEA co-workers get a good meal for a low price
- Serve the many store visitors
- Attract visitors to the IKEA store
- Offer a range that appeals to the many people on the market
- Strengthen the low-price profile of the IKEA store
- Experience of managing/leading and developing a team
- Advanced knowledge of food production and food safety
- Experience of creating and executing action plans and setting budgets and following up on goals. Proven record of meeting agreed goal
- Understand KPIs and how to affect their results through departmental actions.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise.
- Takes responsibility and can delegate when necessary.
- Communicates well with others and is able to influence and co-operate with different functions.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School/Trade School Graduate preferably in hospitality
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience preferably in a high volume food service restaurant /hospitality environment
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A