Website Al-Futtaim Group
The Facilities Manager – Infrastructure has to assume responsibility of Dubai Festival City (DFC – Infrastructure) Operation, which include but not limited to hard and soft FM services, coordinate with stakeholders within the city (mall, hospitality, commercial and residential assets…), coordinate with other internal and external departments (i.e. marketing, asset management, development, DEWA, DCD…etc.). And ensure services are delivered to the highest standards. The job includes managing HS&E and security within the city.
- Budget preparations, spending and area of saving.
- Contract and tender preparations by capturing all necessary element of the service.
- Review of below ground services drawings required for permit approvals.
- Develop process and procedure (SOPs) to enhance the services within the city.
- Manage and maintain ISO certification.
- Review and approval of site wide work permits.
- Develop business continuity / operation plans.
- Develop risk register and put plans in place to mitigate the risks.
- Utilities data collection and computing and trending for billing (DEWA, TSE, LPG, diesel monthly billing and recovery submission).
- Work with Energy and CCC teams to improve the SOPs and save energy.
- Manage the infrastructure store / centralized store and coordination with development team for the scrap disposal works.
- Manage and ensure daily operation all AMCs within the City.
- Manage Health safety & environment (HS&E) and security within the city.
- Manage and execute one-time jobs.
- Coordinate with AFGRE projects and development team for works related to master plan development.
- Coordinate and support the marketing team for city wide events (AFGRE Mixed-Use, AFGRE Retail).
- To be a successful in this role, you should have a bachelor’s degree specialised in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Additional qualification in Facilities Management is an asset.
- Masters in Business Administration is a plus. Minimum of 8+ years relevant experience within a property / facilities management environment with leading developers.
- Good knowledge & experience in National and International Industry standards (ANSI/ASHRAE, IEEE, IFM, CIBSE).
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A