Website Al-Futtaim Group
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Logistics Executive for Al-Futtaim Logistics. You will be responsible for daily order management process in accordance with agreed SLA and KPI dashboards. You will provide reports to various Managers and departments and proactively highlighting where SLA / KPI’s are not being met along with corrective actions.
- Regular visit to H/O of Honda, TE, Lexus and Toyota for a weekly update of Sales Forecast and other special requirement.
- Planning Board Set-up and Management based on the Monthly Target.
- Consolidation and priority of month end deliveries for Channels.
- Manage SAP system, Identify weakness in current SAP system or process and propose solutions.
- Manage RFC Creation, process mapping, UAT testing and other related activity up to Go Live / implementation and post go live.
- SAP / Power BI and other reporting systems.
- Provide holiday cover for Distribution Support Executive for Insurance Claims and repair management
- Sales and Marketing Support: Import and Export special exhibit goods – ex: DXB Motor show, Sample Vehicle leasing from KSA, Oman and other dealership.
- SNR Follow-up with the business and ensure to reach the daily average SNR cap to prevent operational downtime in PDI.
- Daily Analysis of SNR and track its progress up to completion of the Final Sales Forecast.
- Coordinate month end billing processes
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree with around 2-3 years of experience in automotive industry specializing in order management process, stock control and management reporting.
- You must be an advanced user in MIS tools including Excel and MS office products and has the ability to use data reporting tools.
- You should also be able to communicate effectively and confident and effective at providing information.
- You must have a valid UAE driving license and knowledge in SAP is a definite advantage!
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A