Website Al-Futtaim Group
The Document Controllwer will be responsible to manage all movements of documents, incoming / outgoing either in electronic form or on paper through established procedures or standards (document numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports, registers and manuals as may be required.
- Communicate and liaise with project teams, suppliers / 3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required.
- Update manpower position and work allocation reports daily as received from site engineers.
- Prepare correspondences for project manager with main contractor, client, consultant, and sub-contractors.
- Maintain staff / sub-contractor attendance, daily reports, worker attendance, and personnel correspondence records.
- Record all bills and expenditures related to the project site.
- Ensures that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (clients and suppliers).
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers / sub-contractors documents compliance with project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- To be a successful in this role, you should have a diploma or a equivalent related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as a Document Controller in the Middle East.
- Previous experience working in a MEP construction environment is an asset.
- Previous hands-on experience in managing all movements of documents, incoming / outgoing either in electronic form or on paper through established procedures or standards (document numbering, formats, Issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A