Website Al-Futtaim Group
You will lead and support learning programmes and development strategies for the business through effective coordination with the Country Training Manager and HR Business Partners. You will focus on the development and maintenance of the IKEA training plan and individual development plans to secure business competency.
- Support the enrolment process for all IKEA Business College training.
- Support and coordination of all management and co-worker development plans.
- Facilitate all orientation programmes for new co-workers and HR specific updates.
- Maintain all administrative records relating to employee trainings (Training Matrix) and will control all administration related to training for the store.
- Management and development of the team ensuring that all are adequately competent and motivated.
- Lead the learning and development process in the store by working in a proactive way.
- Responsible for maintaining their knowledge on current training initiatives and trends via external networking (Inter-IKEA Systems B.V) and the Al-Futtaim Training Centre.
- Support Line Managers in executing development training for identified succession candidates.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to influence and inspire across all levels.
Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Strategic Planning, Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Organisational Skills, Time Management, MS Office.
- You establish environment where IKEA values are a strong and living reality that embraces diversity.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Learning & Development or Talent Management, IKEA experience is preferred
- You plan and execute development pathway for identified succession planning candidates.
- Degree/HND (Diploma) in HR or related field
- You have excellent skills in communication and have a strong engagement and commitment to meet business requirements by maximising learning programmes and development strategies.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A