Website Al-Futtaim Group
To carry out dealership service on customer vehicles as per company standards and ensure optimum quality with increased productivity and technical efficiency, thereby individually contributing to generate workshop revenue.
- To promptly address minor repair jobs on customer’s vehicle without compensating the quality of work.
- To accurately complete all job cards provided
- To provide cost estimates to customers that requires or request for additional service jobs.
- To efficiently perform periodic maintenance service on the customer’s vehicle.
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures and problem solving skills in resolving repair jobs.
- Capability to handle Special tools and equipment
- Capacity for E Learning and training and development plans
- Play a crucial role to fix the customer vehicle for the first time with dealer standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Experience : 1 to 2 years overall experience as technician trainee in automotive dealership.
- Job-Specific Skills: Technical Skills, User skills in Tools and equipment, basic PC skills, motor driving experience and knowledge on automotive parts.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A