Website Al-Futtaim Group
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Responsible for developing a multiyear business plan for IKEA Food & Beverage in the store and strive to reach the goals and key figures that have been agreed upon in the business plan. Also, to contribute to the planning, execution and follow-up of the stores’ commercial calendars.
- As a member of the Store Management Team, work strategically with the other management teams within the store (i.e. Communication & Interior Design and Sales Team etc) to ensure the implementation and development of the IKEA FOOD concept and goals.
- Ensure that all IKEA FOOD areas are maintained in “shape as new”, ensuring range and presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
- Maximize vitality and commerciality of IKEA FOOD in the store to increase sales and profitability according to set goals, utilizing the appropriate national and international benchmarking tools and best-practice; for example,
- Stay in contact with the international guidelines provided by IKEA Food Services regarding range and supplier set up.
- Maintain basic knowledge of the local restaurant market and in-depth knowledge of the competition on the market. Use this information to determine short and long-term goals, especially to secure the low-price.
- University degree in hotel, restaurant, tourism or business administration and proven leadership abilities from successful experience of Retail Management or from experience of being a multi-unit food service manager
- 5 – 7 years in Food Service Management experience preferably in a high volume business
- Ability to speak and understand verbal and written English at Business level
- Knowledgeable on KPI’s and Profit and Loss Statements
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A