Website Al-Futtaim Group
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Ensure the PPM & repair works are carried as per schedule.
- Ensure the spares parts available to maintain the equipment as per manufacturer standards.
- Ensure the replacement of defective spares are done proactively in line with manufacturer recommendations.
- Plan effectively for completion of casual jobs.
- Identify the potential customers and submit the quote for equipment upgradation and convert to casual job orders.
- Conduct market study and ascertain the old unit and convert to modernization jobs.
- Good knowledge in international / local standards.
- Train the service team regularly to attend breakdowns in multiple brands.
- Ensure service teams are trained for new product upgrades
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with company safety standards and procedures
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A