Website Al-Futtaim Group
The Office Assistant will be responsible to provide general assistance in the administration and maintenance of office premises and provide general support to staff ensuring the overall upkeep of the offices at all times.
- Responsible for taking delivery and handling the storage of office supplies and consumables in the storerooms ensuring good housekeeping standards, and monitor stock levels so as to advise on need to replenish supplies.
- Responsible for setting up meeting rooms and conference rooms so as to facilitate day to day usage; as well as setting up the facility as per specific requirements related to seating arrangements and the necessary electronic equipment’s to meet special requirement, and provide any service as may be required whilst the meeting/ conference is in progress.
- Assist in other office related tasks and provide the necessary support in ensuring professional maintenance and management of office premises and handling of day to day jobs.
- Responsible for supporting in the day to day office administration tasks such as filing of documents, photocopying/faxing/shredding and binding of business documents.
- To be a successful in this role, you should have successfully completed School or a equivalent related qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant GCC experience ias an Office Assistant.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A