Website Al-Futtaim Group
The Senior Electrical Project Engineer is responsible for a team of Engineers / Supervisors. The Senior Electrical Project Engineer typically operates as a Project Manager on one or multiple projects and is responsible for all electrical activities (internal and external) on the project. In this capacity, Senior Electrical Project Engineer is responsible for the overall success of the Project Engineering & Execution activities in line with the Projects goals.
- Delivering the project on time, within the budget and acceptable quality to all stakeholders.
- Coordinating with QS to ensure that all variation works are captured, delays notified so that effective claims are made to increase budgeted project margins.
- The Senior Electrical Project Engineer is assigned by the Project Manager and is typically the Project Manager for specific project / part of project and delivers a System or Project as required.
- Liaise with all stake holders (Main Contractors, Consultants, Client and internal departments) to ensure project deliverables are catered during the engineering, execution and close out of the project.
- The Senior Electrical Project Engineer is an advisor on Electrical services to the business units and maintains good communication with all stakeholders to ensure critical areas of concern are addressed.
- Checking the respective trade project cost (cost to complete) with allotted budget, reporting higher management / commercial / estimation department cost trends in a timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be a successful in this role, you should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering specialised in electrical.
- Masters in Business Administration is a plus.
- Minimum of 10+ years relevant experience in a MEP contracting environment.
- Typically, has managed MEP projects of approx. value between AED 10 million – AED 50 million, handling anything between 2 – 4 projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Pre Contract designing & Post Contract construct phase of the project.
- Experience with government authorities & regulations – DEWA, FEWA, ADDC.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A