Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
- Identify, analyse and complete complex business impact assessment across multiple business streams to understand the impact of the product/change
- Prepare and co-ordinate business activities to support large implementations
- Ensure business is operationally ready to support the target operating model
- Lead business change activities, building comms and designing training plans to support change
- Supporting Testing with reviewing scripts, triaging defects and assisting with test queries
- Create functional designs, sequence diagrams, process flows, business rules catalogues and product backlog items to agree detailed requirements with client product owners and clearly communicate what needs to be developed and tested to the feature teams.
- Ensuring that maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations as groups of projects deliver their products into operational use
- Utilising one or more structured techniques for solution design such as Design Thinking, UML or BPMN
- The ability to understand business change needs, and can assess the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements
- Utilising one or more tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Visio or Excel
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and practical experience with either an Agile or Waterfall delivery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A