Website Abu Dhabi Airport
Manage and oversee the conduct of all strategic activities of the Baggage Handling System (BHS) in all Abu Dhabi International Airport (ADIA) Terminals.
- Coordinates to airlines and tenants regarding Airport construction projects.
- Ensuring that the facilities and systems required for BH-related operations which are outside the scope of the BHS have an adequate availability to meet operational demands.
- To derive and execute a scheme to monitor and control the BHS Contractor’s service level for all BHS related equipment.
- Coordinate and execute the development, design and system integration together with other ADIA Departments and related operators.
- Provide effective project management of design and construction works for BHS, including overall project planning, control and monitoring of safety, quality and financial aspects of the works.
- Assist in leading design consultants and construction contractors to ensure the project design, programme and cost targets are met.
- Coordinate different project stakeholders to identify design and construction interface problems and liaise with designers and contractors to produce cost effective solutions to the problems
- Manage the installation, testing and commissioning of the BHS systems’ projects.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant working experience and sound technical knowledge in design and implementation of Airport Baggage Handling System (BHS).
- Degree in Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines with professional qualification in related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies,
Company: Abu Dhabi Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A